Virtual gaming, social networking and online forums are an essential part of a child’s life as they surf, post, play and learn. Yet many children don’t understand some of the potential privacy pitfalls of these activities. Rather than imposing strict rules or blocking access, experts advise that parents talk to their children about online privacy. […]
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used on EH Canada, allowing us to provide awesome Canadian content at no additional cost to our readers.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.ca and affiliated sites.
This website is a participant in the Indigo Affiliate Program which allows it to earn commissions from Indigo if you make a purchase on indigo.ca after linking through this website.
Trending Canadian Music
Top Posts & Pages
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Your Canadian Trivia?
- Lakota Natural Source Topical Pain Relievers Review
- Government of Canada's Canada Day Challenge 2017
- Quiz: How many Canadian slang words do you know?
- Canadian Mother's Day gift ideas
- Celebrate Canada 150 with this campfire dessert dip
- Jamberry Nail Wraps Review