Between the 1958 and sometime in the 1990’s, over one hundred Stop of Interest signs were placed near roadways throughout British Columbia to commemorate historic people and places throughout the province. In late 2015 Heritage BC and the BC government reached out to the public for help in locating and assessing the location, content, and condition […]
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used on EH Canada, allowing us to provide awesome Canadian content at no additional cost to our readers.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.ca and affiliated sites.
This website is a participant in the Indigo Affiliate Program which allows it to earn commissions from Indigo if you make a purchase on indigo.ca after linking through this website.
Trending Canadian Music
Top Posts & Pages
- Quiz: How many Canadian slang words do you know?
- Hello Humpback! A board book designed by BC First Nations artist and writer duo
- Lakota Natural Source Topical Pain Relievers Review
- Kiss Me Organics - Organic Green Tea Matcha Review
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Your Canadian Trivia?
- 5 Things To Teach Your Child In Case They Get Lost
- Curiosity Box Subscription Boxes Review