At Splashdown Park in Tsawassen, BC! Manager Harold Frederiks was on hand to fill us in on the history and features of the park. With a range of slides for thrill seekers of all sorts, and a splash park for even the smallest visitors, it’s no surprise that after 31 years in operation there are 80,000-100,000 visitors passing through the gates each […]
Disclosure: Affiliate links are used on EH Canada, allowing us to provide awesome Canadian content at no additional cost to our readers.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.ca and affiliated sites.
This website is a participant in the Indigo Affiliate Program which allows it to earn commissions from Indigo if you make a purchase on indigo.ca after linking through this website.
Trending Canadian Music
Top Posts & Pages
- Quiz: How many Canadian slang words do you know?
- REVIEW - Counting Sheep Coffee To Help You Sleep!
- Easy Daysies Magnetic Routine Charts for Kids
- Government of Canada's Canada Day Challenge 2017
- Have You Heard? There's a summer camp for adults in BC!
- SAMPLE - Advil Nighttime Trial Offer
- Have a Rockin' Valentine's Day with The Beatrix Girls