Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a Dad – Anne Geddes
Father’s Day is coming up in a few short weeks and that means that it is time to think of ways that you can celebrate the Fathers in your life.
I always struggle each year on what to get the fathers in my life to show them just how much they mean to me and my boys. This year I decided that I would reach out to the blogging community to see what types of ideas they have for the men in their lives. And boy do they have some unique ideas!
Here is a list of 16 unique Father’s Day gift ideas! Happy planning!
- DIY Beard Oil Recipe by The Crunchy Chronicles.
- Practical Personalized Gifts by Thinking Outside the Sandbox Family.
- DIY Mustache Wax by The Crunchy Chronicles.
- Painted Hand Print Frame by Morgan Manages Mommyhood.
- Father’s Day Mobile by Thinking Outside the Sandbox Family.
- Superhero Sleep Masks by Cutesy Crafts.
- Quick Father’s Day Cards by Organized 31.
- Superhero Care package by Leela Licious.
- DIY Computer Diskette Pencil Cup by Organized 31.
- DIY Golf Bookends by Ann’s Entitled Life.
- Big Bang Theory Tribute – Sheldon’s Travel Log by Organized 31.
- Yoda Polymer Clay Key Chain by The Inspiration Vault.
- Baseball Home Plate Front Door Decoration by The Magic Brush inc.
- Small Gift ideas by Organized 31.
- Gettin’ Crafty for Father’s Day by Kitchen Counter Chronicle.
- Wooden Clothespin Craft by Organized 31.