We had a chance to have a little Q & A with the brains behind the Baby & Tot Show and here is what she had to say:
Tell us about yourself.
My name is Anca, I live in Langley with my husband Ben. I am one of ten kids and am the proud Auntie to 13 kiddos and counting! My background is trade show production and I am so lucky to be able to do what I love!
Where did you get your inspiration for the Baby & Tot Show?
Defiantly have to say my family! One year after my niece was born I searched for a baby & toddler trade shows to go to with my sister and realized there was not much for events. As this is my background, I decided to do some research and that’s how The Baby & Tot Show was born!
What the goal/vision for the Baby & Tot Show?
My goal is to create a Expo where expecting & parents with young children can explore, discover and shop for everything baby & toddler! A place to see the latest and hottest gadgets for your little ones!
Why should parents show attend the Baby & Tot Show?
I think every parent should attend The Baby & Tot Show because there is no other show in BC where you can visit, shop & discover over 175 different booths, a massive kids play zone, educational seminars and exciting stage performances! It is a great outing to share with your husband, grandparents and friends.
Tell us about some of the exhibitors that visitors will find at the Baby & Tot Show this year.
Gosh, this is a hard one as ALL our exhibitors are fantastic! A few to look out for are Ruler Girls (make sure you stop by early in your visit as they sold out last year!), Jady Babys (their boots are to cute for words!), Kristen Yarker Nutrition will be there to talk about your picky eater, Hidden Garden Foods (makes the most perfect snack!) And the list can go on and on!
Tell us about this years sponsors
We have the most amazing sponsors this year. Once Upon A Child Abbotsford, Seven Oaks Shopping Centre (You can purchase discounted tickets from both these locations), Flight Centre Associates is giving away the grand prize, an All Inclusive trip for four to Mexico! Top Daddies is our stage sponsor and the MC for the event. Anita Alberto Photography is our photo contest sponsor, make sure you stop by and have your little ones photo taken! Costco Abbotsford is providing the diapers and wipes for our changing lounge. The Amazing Capture Photography will be there taking photos and shooting the event.
Tell us about this year’s Grand Prize.
Stop by Flight Centre Associates in booth #212 and enter to win an All Inclusive trip for four to Mexico!
Where can you buy tickets for this year’s events?
Do you have any helpful hints that you would give to parents planning to attend the Baby & Tot show this year?
Visit our website prior to your visit and check out all our schedules, stages and play areas. I would encourage you to view our exhibitor list and write down the exhibitors that are “must see”.
You will receive a show guide upon your arrival. The guide has all the information you need for the show as well as exhibitor booth numbers and a map where everything is located.
There are ATM’s and most of our vendors are able to accept credit cards however, we encourage you to have some cash with you. (You won’t be able to resist the shopping!) Once inside, we have wide aisles for strollers, fully equipped nursing and changing lounges and tons of entertainment for the kids. Stay and play all day!
Here are some reasons that I think you do not want to miss the event this year!
- This is a one stop shop for everything Baby & Toddler, there is nothing better than being able to spend the day with your family and get a little retail therapy at the same time.
- The Grand Prize!! Who couldn’t use an All Inclusive trip for four to Mexico!
- Will Stroet performing on the main stage! This is some time to let your littles dance and sing and get out some energy.
- Anna & Elsa Sing-Along!! Need I say more?
- Photo Contest! Have your little ones picture taken (Min $5 donation. All proceeds go to JRFM’s Basics For Babies.) and be entered for a chance to win a $250 gift basket and to be the face of the Baby & Tot Show 2016!
Date/Times: Saturday October 24, 2015 (10 am – 5 pm) and Sunday October 25, 2015 (11 am – 4 pm)
Location: Tradex – Trade & Exhibition Centre (1190 Cornell Street Abbotsford, BC V2T 6H5 – view on google maps)
- Children ages 12 and under get in for FREE
- Buy tickets online – $12.00 each
- Discounted tickets are available for purchase in-person at Seven Oaks Shopping Centre (Customer Service Desk), as well as at Once Upon A Child Abbotsford – $10.00 each
The Fun Stuff:
- Will Stroet performing on the main stage
- Anna & Elsa Sing-Along
- Fun and fitness with My Gym Langley
- Fashion Show
- Baby Races
- Photo Contest
- Family Fun Zone with TumbleBus, crafts, face painting and more
- Nursing and change lounge with complimentary diapers and wipes
- Giveaways including the grand prize trip to Mexico!
The Baby & Tot show wants to make sure that your family has an amazing time, so be sure to check out these great tips for planning your visit before you head over!
Connect with the Baby & Tot Show Online
Website | Facebook | Twitter |Instagram
The Baby & Tot Show VIP Giveaway 2015 – Part 2
The Baby & Tot Show has generously provided us with a VIP prize pack to give away this month! Enter below for your chance to win.
Open to residents of the Lower Mainland, BC only – Enter by October 18 , 2015
Prize (One winner) –
- 2 VIP tickets for the Baby & Tot Show (Oct 24 – 25, 2015)
- 2 VIP swag bags