Making different crafts with my kids on Easter has become part of our family tradition. This year my creative juices were running on low after dealing with our house being sick on and off since the beginning of the year.
So I reached out to some fellow bloggers to see some of the different crafts they have done with their kids over the years.
Here is a list of 10 fun Easter crafts to do with your kids this weekend:
- Mini Egg Cup Easter Baskets Craft Project from Jinxy Kids.
- Pom Pom Painted Eggs from Enter Here Canada.
- Printable Easter Bunny Robot Kids Craft from Thrifty Jinxy.
- Confetti Eggs for Easter from Thrifty Jinxy.
- Mosaic Sidewalk Chalk Eggs from Enter Here Canada.
- Decoupage Eggs from Confessions of an Overworked Mom.
- DIY Paper Plate Watercolor Easter Baskets from Honey & Lime.
- Salt Dough Hand Print Easter Decorations from Play & Learn Every Day.
- Hot Glue Gun Eggs from Kids Activites Blog.
- Easter Nest Craft from Play & Learn Every Day.