Valentine’s Day is coming up fast, and we all know what that means. It is time to organize Valentine’s Day cards for your child’s classmates.
Each year I try to come up with something unique for my boys to give to their little friends. This year with the many cold and cases of flu that have been going around I have found it hard to get my creative juices flowing. I reached out to a group of bloggers to see what they have and have found some pretty fun ideas.
Check out these ideas and have some fun this weekend creating cards with your children.
Here are 9 DIY Valentine’s Day Card Ideas:
- DIY Crayon Valentines by the Frugal Navy Wife
- Free Valentine Printable Coupon Cards by Cincy Shopper
- Fish Valentines Card by Kenarry Ideas for the Home
- Valentines cards and treat bags for Girls and Boys by The Country Chic Cottage
- 12 Awesome Classroom Valentines by Uncommon designs
- Ring Pop Valentines by Dukes and Duchesses
- Quick & Easy Valentines cards by The Country Chic Cottage
- I Love You To Pieces Printable by Uncommon designs
- Homemade Chalkboard Valentine by Dukes and Duchesses