As the Christmas holiday comes to an end I am left with a fridge full of turkey dinner leftovers. Each year I am always looking for different recipes to use all these leftovers.
Anyone that knows me will tell you that I am as frugal as they come, and the thought of letting anything go to waste kills me. My go-to recipe for leftover turkey or chicken for that matter is always this super easy and tasty Turkey Casserole.
This is a great way to use up all the leftovers and to make easy dinners for my freezer to use on nights I just don’t want to cook.
The things I love about this recipe are:
- No food goes to waste
- Super quick and easy! This only takes me 10 minutes to prepare
- Great freezer meal for those busy nights
- My kids love this meal and will always ask for a second helping
- Leftover Turkey or chicken
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 1 Package of Pasta noodles
- Leftover peas or corn (optional)
- Shredded cheese
Boil a pot of water to cook pasta noodles until they are al dente.
Cut up leftover turkey into pieces.
In a bowl large mix noodles, turkey, cream of chicken soup, veggies, pepper.
Once they are mixed together put into your casserole dish.
You can then cover with wrap and freeze for later use or:
Add shredded cheese over top to cover noodle mixture.
Bake on 350F until the cheese is melted.
I serve mine with garlic bread or rolls. This is my go to easy freezer meal when I just can’t bring myself to cook.
Prep Time: 10 minutes