Who doesn’t love a sweet treat?
We had our year end BBQ/potluck with Scouts a few weeks ago and the Beavers were in charge of desserts. Knowing that most would likely provide cookies or cupcakes I wanted to provide something different. After much thought, I decided that I would make some tasty M&M fudge.
What I love about this fudge recipe is that it is so simple, you can throw it together in 5 minutes. But the best part is that it is so very tasty! I made 2 batches for our BBQ and not one piece made it out alive. If you are in charge of sweets for your next backyard BBQ, I suggest trying your hand at this Easy M&M Fudge.
Here is how to create this tasty Fudge:
- 3 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can of low-fat condensed milk
- 1 1 /4 cup of M&M’s
- 1 tbsp of vanilla
- Line an 8-inch square pan with wax paper leaving some hanging over the edge.
- Put 3 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips, 1 can of condensed milk and 1 tsp of vanilla into a glass/microwave safe bowl.
- Mix until chocolate chips are covered.
- Place in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Remove from microwave and stir mixture until all the chocolate chips are melted (reheat 30 seconds if needed).
- Mix in 3/4 cups of M&M’s.
- Pour into the prepared 8-inch pan with a silicone spatula
- Place in fridge for 2 hours or until harden.
- Remove wax paper from the fudge and place on cutting board.
- Cut in rows of 4 by 4 leaving you with 16 pieces.
- And now you are ready for your sweet treat.
Prep Time: 2 hours