Join Vancouver in celebrating the Grey Cup!
The Grey Cup Festival 2014 runs from Wednesday November 26 to Sunday November 30, in downtown Vancouver.
Nissan Family Zone:
Located at Jack Poole Plaza – Open Nov 27-29, 11 am – 7 pm
- Get football tips and learn about railway safety at the CN Safety Zone
- Performances on the Canadian Direct Insurance Stage
- Canadian Forces bomb truck
- Interactive obstacle course
TELUS Street Festival:
Located at Canada Place Way – Nov 27-29, 11 am – 9 pm
- Interactive exhibitors (photo booths, face painting, giant jenga and more!)
- 15 concerts over 3 days at the PlayNow.com Main Stage
- Calgary Grey Cup Committee pancake breakfast (Nov 27-28, 11 am – 1 pm on the Playnow.com main stage)
- Live radio station broadcasts
- Food trucks
Save-On-Foods Grey Cup Festival Parade
Starts at Smithe & Hornby, ends at Dunsmuir and Granville – Nov 29, 10 am – 12 pm
- Get ready to ROAR on the Shore! This parade celebrating Canadian football will wind it’s way through the streets of downtown Vancouver with floats, cheerleaders, marching bands, and more. You might even catch a glimpse of the Grey Cup!
Follow to stay up to date on the latest festival news
Win a Grey Cup Festival 2014 Prize Pack worth $950!
Prize (1 winner) –
- 4 VIP spots to the Grey Cup Parade – including breakfast ($400 value)
- 2 VIP Red Truck Lager Tailgate Concert Series passes ($300 value)
- Family set of Official Grey Cup Festival Apparel ($250 value)
- Opportunity for a child (age 6-14) to ride in one of the VIP vehicles at the Save-On-Foods Grey Cup Festival parade