The holiday season is upon us and we are getting swept up in the excitement of it all. It is easy to have your life just fall into a tail spin in the process. Organization is the key to success. Making time for work, play and family are important to maintaining happiness.
More Time Moms organizational tools are here to help keep you afloat or to help get yourself back on track.
The More Time Moms Family Organizer® is the original, best-selling and by far best tool on the market to help you keep your family schedule a priority and keep an organized home. These squares are bigger than average and have enough room to fit something for each member of our family on any given day. I love that it has a big pocket in the back that you can use to store lose papers or appointment cards until you put them on the calendar. There are so many reminder stickers and space to write notes to remind yourself or to start a “Honey Do List”. If you do not have a ton of space you can also have the option of folding it in half and using this half a month at a time.
Inside you will find:
- Lots of room to track important reminders, time with your kids,etc.
- NEW! 189 star stickers to track chores, rewards & challenges
- NEW! 357 appointment and reminder stickers
- NEW! Monthly message and challenge board
- An extra large pocket for your bills and loose paperwork
- New illustrations and some coloring pages for kids to color
- Telephone, Emergency and Medical directory
- MTM recipes, To do lists, kids chores, etc.
- Inspirational Quotes, Moon phases
- High quality opaque erasable paper
This personal organizer will help you keep track of both your family schedule and your own precious time. I look forward to the New Year when I will be able to keep track of all my appointments, family commitments, events, home projects, and budget. This day planner has a soft-cover and double wire bound to fit perfectly into your purse and to open wide for easy use.
What you will find inside:
- Monthly appointment planner calendar
- Monthly priority planner guide
- Weekly to-do pages and daily routine planners
- Inside pocket for lists and notes
- Inspirational quotes
- Special event planners: household budgets, Christmas fun, garden tips, Christmas gift list, household projects, vacation planner and more
There are 48 colorful tear away sheets to help to organize and delegate family chores. You can assign age appropriate chores to your children, they will love taking on their own tasks and seeing the stars accumulate on their chart. It is important to teach our children these important life skills and responsibilities. Contributing to the family will teach your children self-discipline, enhance their self-esteem and build a sense of pride through achievement. Here are some ideas that More Time Moms has for age appropriate chores.
Feeding ones family can often be overwhelming, stressful and quite a costly task. This menu pad/grocery list was designed by Moms to reduce the work that is required to feed a family. This will not only save you time but it will save you money too. Prepare your meals for the week and prepare your grocery list at the same time, tear off the list and if you are lucky you can hand it off to someone else. (haha) Now you also won’t have to have family members asking “what’s for dinner” as it will be hanging right on your fridge (magnets included).
If you have a busy mother on your holiday shopping list this season, I would highly recommend giving the gift of organization. She will truly thank you for it!
Connect with More Time Moms Online
More Time Moms Holiday Gift Guide 2015 Giveaway!
As part of our Holiday Gift Guide festivities, More Time Moms is generously gifting 1 of our readers with a Mom’s Holiday Bundle! Enter for your chance to win below.
Open to residents of Canada & US – Enter by December 15, 2015
Prize (1 winner) –
- A Mom’s Holiday Bundle which includes:
- 2016 Original #1 Bestselling Family Organizer,
- Mom’s Agenda
- Chore Charts
- Fridge Lists (menu planner & grocery lists)