We love Halloween in our house and each year we usually make a couple different Halloween themed crafts and decorations. This year I was looking for a little something new to add to our front entry on Halloween night. So after a month of unpacking and coming across some “treasures” that made it through the moving process I have come up with these fun Glow in the Dark Spider Jar.
What you will need:
- Mason Jars
- Cotton Balls
- Glow sticks
- Fake Spiders
- Fill Mason jar half way with cotton balls
- Add two Glow Sticks
- Add spiders & web to bottom half of jar
- Fill to top with cotton balls
- Add spiders & web to top half of jar
- Replace lid
- Turn out lights and enjoy
This craft is super easy for little hands, my four year old was able to prepare his jar with only needing help from me to replace his lid.
Hope you enjoyed this project.