Pouch Time is a reusable food pouch for babies and toddlers. I have always made my own homemade baby food for my boys when they were younger. My youngest son is now into self feeding, where I know this is a skill that he needs to learn, there are still some things like yogurt and apple sauce that are just far to messy for him to try on his own. I have tried a couple different reusable pouches over my years as a mother and in my eyes Pouch Time stands out above the rest and these are the reasons.
- They open from the bottom, this makes them so much easier to fill, all you need is an empty glass to hold the pouch and a spoon.
- The curved shape of these are perfect for babies and toddlers hands. They are not too big and bulky so they are able to maintain a solid grip.
- They have a double anti leak zip lock, this keeps the puree safely in the pouch no need to worry about leaks
- Having the spout on the top of the pouches make these so much easier to fill and the transparent graphics and fill line make it so that you are not overfilling your pouches.
- The sturdy and flexible plastic can be rolled up so you have no food waste, you are able to get every last drop!
- The pouches are dishwasher safe and because of the curved shape of the pouch no food gets stuck inside. (This is the only pouch that I have ever been able to successfully clean in the dishwasher!!)
- The pouches are recyclable and reusable, the pouches are BPA Free, Phthalate Free, PVC Free and Lead Free
- These have a convenient label on the back of the pouch to label the contents of the pouch, or even write the name of the child it’s for on the back of the pouch. Just use dissolvable labels or washable felt.
- These pouches are both fridge and freezer safe, make your baby good, fill the pouches and store in your fridge or freezer. To reheat just simply place in warm water.
If you have an expectant mother, baby or young toddler on your holiday shopping list this year, I would highly suggest picking up some Pouch Time reusable food pouches. You can order online or you can check here for a retailer near you.
Connect with Pouch Time Online
The Pouch Time Holiday Gift Guide 2015 Giveaway!
As part of our Holiday Gift Guide festivities, Pouch Time is generously gifting 1 of our readers with a set of 3 Pouch Time Reusable Food Pouch! Enter for your chance to win below.
Open to residents of Canada – Enter by December 22, 2015.
Prize (1 winner) – All entries will be verified
- A set of 3 Pouch Time Reusable Food Pouches
Disclosure: I was provided with product to facilitate my review, all opinions are my own.