The North Pole BC is returning to the Fraser Valley for their second year! Santa and his elves are busily setting up their magical North Pole Village at the Tradex in Abbotsford. Tickets for this premier family Christmas attraction in the heart of the Fraser Valley are available now and the doors will be open to the public on December 4th!
The North Pole BCs Festival of Christmas is loaded with interactive displays, hands on activities and live entertainment to keep the entire family entertained.
The North Pole BC Festival of Christmas runs select days from December 4th through to December 23rd, 2015. Tickets are on sale now through the North Pole BC website. Visits are to be pre-booked on-line to avoid disappointment as time slots do sell out quickly. They will also be offering daytime visits for school groups, please visit their website for more details.
Where: Tradex – Trade & Exhibition Centre (1190 Cornell Street Abbotsford, BC V2T 6H5 – view on google maps)
When: December 4th – 23rd
- Write a letter to Santa and mail it at the post office
- Story time with Mrs.Claus
- Decorate gingerbread cookies
- Search for Santa who is regularly spotted around the North Pole
- Make a toy in the workshop (additional fees)
- Photos with Santa available (additional fee, times are limited)
New this year:
- Club Eggnog for Fun, Frolics & Games
- Prancer’s Pantomime
- Creation Station
- Christmas Tales
Friday, December 4th: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday, December 5th: 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Sunday, December 6th: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday, December 10th 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday, December 12th: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Sunday, December 13th: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday, December 19th: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Sunday, December 20th: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Monday December 21st: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Tuesday, December 22nd: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Wednesday, December 23rd: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Admission: $15 per person 24 months or over. Incl tax.
Parking: Fee is $6 of which $2 is donated to the Abbotsford Food Bank
Connect with North Pole BC Online
The North Pole BC Giveaway!
The North Pole BC is generously gifting one of our readers with a Family Pass to their magical North Pole Village.
Open to residents of British Columbia (must be able to pick up tickets at the event) – Enter by December 5, 2015
Prize (1 winner) – All entries will be verified
- A Family Pass for up to 5 people
- Valid from December 5th to 23rd for any available time slot (must pre-book)
- Does not include attractions outside of the North Pole, such as the midway and dining hall
- Parking is not included, parking is paid to the Tradex. Fee is $6 of which $2 is donated to the Abbotsford Food Bank
- Pass does not include toy workshop or Santa photos