School is out for Summer and kids are now home all day, I know that I can’t be the only one that struggles to keep them busy. My kids are always wanting to be travelling here and there and lets face it that can take a big chunk out of a families budget.
Being a single income family it is very important for us to watch how be spend our money. One thing I find gets lost is that you don’t always have to be spending a ton of money to have fun with your kids.
We have sat down as a family and come up with this list of some FREE activities that you can do this Summer.
10 Free Activities To Keep Your Kids Busy This Summer:
- Summer Reading Club at your local Library.
- Story time at your local Library.
- Have a picnic at the Park.
- Visit your local Splash Park.
- Attend an Outdoor Movie event.
- Take a trip to your local Outdoor Pool.
- Go on a Geocache Adventure.
- Have a Scavenger Hunt.
- Spend a day at the Beach.
- Go for a walk or bike ride on a nature trail.